Thoughts moving foward

All right, so I've been giving the matter some thought and I have a vague idea how I'm going to do this. I'm in the process of preparing a few posts on a couple of my stand-alone novellas to start us off with. I think that there will be a few days when I miss posts because I'm working on getting something ready to share. I'd like to think that I'm organized and prepared, but I know myself well enough to know that I'm not. I'm also working on two of my novels-in-progress that is taking some of my attention as well.

So I'm thinking that a character list with some sort of indicator on who is a main character and will, thus, have an expanded entry with more information on them. Then a brief summary and/or the text from the back of the book. Quotes from the book. An in-depth discussion on the book. Then talking about research I did for the book, things I had wanted to put in that got cut for whatever reason, maybe some outtakes or unknown information for the book, and then any problems I might have had with the book itself. I'd like to think I can keep this all interesting and engaging for you all. I'll probably also be including pictures here and there of different things relating to the book. If there's been reviews on amazon, I might include them as well on one of the conversations.

I've also been back through my Facebook page to make sure I'm not repeating myself too much for anyone that follows me in both places. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Tails from the Oddside 2: Point of View

Tales from the Oddside 5: Knife to the Heart