Tales from the Oddside 5: Knife to the Heart

 *It's not common for me to remember my dreams. I don't know if I just don't naturally slip into the deep sleep needed to be able to dream, or if they're fading out on me for a reason. This story here is based on a dream I had while reading about psychopaths for a novel I have in-progress. Since this dream, and one very disturbing nightmare, I've stopped reading research materials at bedtime."


That in-progress novel is finished, published, and will be talked about soon. For this story, too much talking will spoil the whole thing, but it looks at what happens when an adopted phychopath is finally able he cannot have / do something he wants. It also looks at the rather chilling results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Tails from the Oddside 2: Point of View