Novella: The Nighmare Quotes

It's just a basic start, but here are seven quotes, one from each chapter that will not cause spoilers for the end of the novella.

1 - Struggling to climb into the small cramped space of the three-man brought back the Nightmare tenfold and beyond. The terror I felt shake my limbs almost caused me to lose my grip on the hatch and fall onto my pilot; my companion for the trip still behind me on the ladder awaiting the signal I was settled.

2 - It didn't seem real to me that I had been having a conversation with a man who died when the Titanic sank.

3 - And if he wanted me to help clear his name so he could rest in peace after so many years then I would do everything in my power to do it for him, even if it meant losing him.

4 - Then it hit me. An Internet blog. I could set it up under a fake name and publish my findings there every day.

5 - I dug through everything I'd downloaded the day before and found his email address and then stopped to actually think about what I was doing. I needed a plausible reason for contacting him, one that wouldn't make me sound crazy.

6 - I really found that strange because, based off what Brenton had told me that meant multiple points of ignition. It just didn't sound like something that should have been overlooked, especially the one directly in front of the window that would have been Jeffrey's escape route.

7 - i didn't even question why I was being sent on another trip when I should have been working on basic and technical information for the next wreck.

8 and 9 - Spoilers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Tails from the Oddside 2: Point of View

Tales from the Oddside 5: Knife to the Heart