Introduction

Hello everyone, I’m Lexxie Scott. As you can tell from the blog’s title, I’m an author and this blog is about my books - published and in progress. I’ve been writing since I was around twelve or so, definitely seventh grade. I always had a notebook with me and would write in class once my reading, test, or other work was finished. That’s also when I created two of my characters; Tiffany and Joe Franks, along with a number of the agents they work with. Remarkably, however, they are not in the first book I published.

Those stories will never see the light of day, but a few of the ideas might make their way into something more.

My hope here is to talk about each book I have published, maybe share some information not in the books, and some background on the characters and locations. I’ve not had much chance to talk with my readers for my novels, and I will answer questions and comments as well, but will not respond to any flames. I write fan fiction as well (under a pen name) and am used to flames, as I believe all authors are.

A few things about me. I love cats. I’m a rather voracious reader, my favorite authors are Terry Pratchett and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. My favorite Holmes is Jeremy Brett. I love doing research for my novels. I can’t draw worth a darn, which sucks because I have plans for an illustrated guide to one series. I love travel but hate physically getting places. Finally, Tiffany has Fibromyalgia, a condition I share.

So, welcome, and I hope you enjoy what I have to share.

Comments

  1. I look forward to cheering you on!

    I haven't read as many of your books as I had thought, so perhaps I will widen my horizons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tails from the Oddside 2: Point of View

Tales from the Oddside 5: Knife to the Heart